I like to think of Wedding Signs as the icing on the cake when it comes to wedding planning. I group them along with the finishing touches, when everything has been set out and all you need is to do is to show it off. They are such perfect options for Brides and Grooms to add a personal and creative touch to the wedding but also help with direction/navigation of the events as well.
Note: This post has affiliate links, should any purchase be made, KV gets compensated.
The style of the signs can range from rustic to elegant to shabby chic, all depending on the style/theme of the wedding event in question. Because we have seen Brides and Grooms continually get creative with their Wedding signs especially the ones featured here on KV, we decided to highlight them while sharing 6 ways to included signs in your wedding.
6 Ways to Include Wedding Signs
1. Ceremony Welcome/Entrance Signs: Welcome your guests to your wedding ceremony with a fun and creative sign. Your welcome sign can be a one-line message or also a board with further details like the couple, the date and members of the wedding party.
2. Signs with the Little Wedding Ones: Let your guests smile at utter cuteness when the little wedding ones walk down the aisle with the here comes the bride sign or other fun and creative lines to inform your guests of what’s happening next.
3. Social Media – Instagram: For those who won’t mind having social media incorporated into their wedding (find the rules about that here), a cute sign would add a nice touch to the look but also serve a crucial purpose of being informative.
4. The Couple’s Chair Signs: Depending on how your wedding chair is angled, your guests may not see this sign but we have to admit, the Mr & Mrs sign always makes a good looking and adorable photo! So for more personality to your wedding, add the sign…just do it!
5. Food & Desserts Signs: Aside from the couple, food is the next most important thing for many wedding guests. Wedding Food signs are important for your guests to know the options available especially on dessert tables. Your food already tastes good, now use a sign to make it look good!
6. Thank You Signs: Wrap it all up by saying thank you to your guests with a sign. This sign can be placed at the reception entrance also since the reception is mainly seen as another means of saying thank you to the wedding guests.
Another way to use the thank you sign, would be for the couple to take a picture with the sign. Ideally, a couple should send a thank you card to their guests after the wedding, such photo would be perfect for the card.