Today, EWAM is absolutely loving Alyne Bridal Collection, inspired by the elegant style of the iconic Grace Kelly. Details about this collection according to Rita Vinieris, the designer of the Alyne Collection;
- Luxurious fabrications with delicate Chantilly laces,
- Soft diaphanous tulles, airy organza’s and subtle dupioni exemplify the silhouette,
- Delicate floating layers with soft lace textures envelop the collection,
- Elegant build up necklines, gentle hand draping and sweeping pleated ball gowns,
- Simple refined details of crystal waistlines, tailored bows with soft hues of plum accent the gowns.
All these make dramatic statements and this season, a modern fairy tale princess is brought to life in “A State of Grace.” This chic collection is brought to you by Rivini Design Inc, in Toronto, Ontario.
With petal softness, crisp and creamy shades of bleached white and ivory and sweeping silhouettes, R I V I N I™ ushers in a refreshing new era of simple luxury. Cut from lush silk satins, crepes, chiffons, and organzas, the R I V I N I™ collection flows with a purity of line. Fluid silhouettes and meticulous attention to detail have long been R I V I N I™ designer Rita Vinieris’s understated signature. Vinieris infuses her Collection with a sense of light-handed charm. It’s feeling born of sublime luxury and low-key ornamentation. Hers are wedding dresses cut from a modern mould. Subtle finishing touches include soft tucks and pleats, understated beading, sheer panels of fabric, a beguiling illusion, and a variety of couture techniques and styles. Workmanship of the highest level, uncompromising quality and fit are the cornerstones to this contemporary bridal collection. Vinieris’s unerring sense of what modern brides desire has shaped a Collection that is alluring in its design, chic in its perfection, the essence of simple luxury.