How to Style Your Wedding Hair? That was definitely a question that took a long time for me to answer when I was about to walk down the aisle. Among the many beauty bits of a wedding look for the bride, anything that enhances the face is definitely not something to overlook and the wedding hairstyle a bride selects falls well within that category.
Here on Knotsvilla we have had very stylish brides show off hairstyles that we believe should inspire almost every bride regardless of color, culture or even hair texture! Today we would be highlighting 10 ways to style your wedding hair with these knotsvilla brides.
10 Ways To Style Your Wedding Hair
1. Bang it up with Full Bangs
2. Wrap and Tuck with frontal Curl strings
via Washington Rustic Wedding by Misty C Photography | Hair: Morgan Tillman
3. Double side swept bangs with bottom curls
4. High up sweep with front rolled bun
via Black and White Lagos Wedding by Demi O Photography. Hair: Omozo of O’Naturals
5. Low large romantic rolled bun
6. High pinned back with Braided Band
7. Roll and curl with side strings
8. High Top Half Up
9. Fishtail Braid Side Swept
via Multicolored Fall Wedding by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography | Hair: Salon Fusion
10. The Waterfall
via California Beach Wedding by Erica Mendenhall Photography | Hair: Kat Laskey
Question of the Post: Of these 10, which wedding hair style are you most likely to choose?