Happy Wednesday friends. Today we are stuck on my favorite theme (as many of you might have noticed), the Nautical awesomeness. After our last post about 10 ways to rock your Nautical wedding, I decided to handpick one of the 10 ways and focus on it today: the Cake.
Compiling this list was not only fun but delicious (if only my eyes could eat!). It is interesting how cakes could add so much character to your wedding and now I am beginning to agree that your wedding cake should not be looked over. These 10 nautical cakes (well 11, if you include the gorgeous cover photo), obviously have a few things in common; Nautical objects such as Anchors, Compasses, Sailboats, and the main color which is Navy Blue. Of course a few go further than the “normal” nautical colors and by so doing, adding extra awesomeness to them!
1. Simple Nautical Cake with single Anchor
2. Simple Nautical Cake with Sailboats as Cake Toppers
Photography: Stephanie Hunter Photography
3. Striped Cake with Knotted Rope and Flowers
4. Striped Cake with Peach Flowers
5. Polka Dot and Striped Cake with Single Flower
6. Red Striped Cake with Knotted Rope and Compass as Cake Topper
7. Blue Ruffled bottom cake with Banners and Anchor as Cake Topper
8. Double shades of Blue cake with Anchors and Ring Buoy
9. Metallic Gold and light Blue Cake with Anchor at the Top
10. Pink and Grey thick striped cake with flowers at top and dropped Gold Anchors
* * * *
Question of the Day: Of course I’d love to know yourfavorite! Mine is very last Pink and Grey with Gold anchors or and Grey one – talk about a chic Nautical wedding cake!