Reblogging this from the Daily News Dig because it is forever funny! It’s Saturday and no other day seems like the perfect day to just lounge, eat and laugh, so this reblog seemed ideal. A group of young kids were asked how to decide who to marry and here were the results which clearly forever cracks me up; they are so adorable!
(1) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. – Alan, age 10
(2) No person really decides before they grow up who they’re going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you’re stuck with. – Kristen, age 10
(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids. – Derrick, age 8
(1) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. – Lynnette, age 8 (isn’t she a treasure)
(2) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. – Martin, age 10
(1) I’d run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns. -Craig, age 9
(1) When they’re rich. – Pam, age 7 (Hahaha this babe must marry rich man)
(2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that. – Curt, age 7
(3) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do. – Howard, age 8
(1) It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. – Anita, age 9
(1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. – Ricky, age 10 (I think he wins!!)
Sometimes I wonder where these kids pick up such ideas from, either way I always have a good laugh when I come across this write up (Yes, this is not my first time reading it, Lol!). I have omitted some so you can see the full crack up over at the original post by Daily News Dig
Which cracked you up the most?