To celebrate Etsy’s 10 year anniversary I decided to revisit on of KV’s old series which we haven’t done in a while – the Editor’s Etsy Picks! Today we would be stopping by the handmade wedding dresses by pretty amazing Etsy sellers and taking a look at their gorgeous designs.
If there’s one thing you can count on Etsy for, it would be delicate, thoughtful handmade items. We’ve reviewed my picks for Etsy wedding invitations, cake toppers, non-traditional engagement rings and now we visit the first thing that comes to many minds when we think of a wedding – the dress!
Thinking of wedding dresses specifically, the gorgeous ones I continue to stumble upon are bohemian, vintage pieces which I believe are even more dreamy because they are handmade. I reviewed my Etsy feed and came up with these 10 handmade wedding dresses that I just couldn’t get over!
Note: This post has affiliate links, should any purchase be made, KV gets compensated.
10 Handmade Wedding Dresses – Editor’s Etsy Picks!
1. Ally lace tulle Wedding Dress Gown with flowy chiffon and eyelet lace overlay. Etsy Seller: Ting Bridal
2. Low back Bohemian Wedding Dress. Etsy Seller: Floral and Lane
3. Chantilly lace sheath Dress with tulle overskirt. Etsy Seller: Amy Jo Tatum Bridal
4. Long Ivory Wedding Dress – Crepe and Lace Dress with Train. Etsy Seller: A Creative Atelier
5. Romantic wedding dress with embroidery and decorative belt. Etsy Seller: Barzelai
6. Custom made Chapel Train exquisite wedding Dress. Etsy Seller: Motil Fine Design
7. Long Wedding Dress with Handmade Pearls Embellishments. Etsy Seller: A Creative Atelier
8. Romantic Lace and Tulle Wedding Dress. Etsy Seller: The Brides Store
9. Low back, lace wedding dress – thin straps and fitted French lace bodice. Etsy Seller: Grace Loves Lace
10. Elegant Boho Backless Wedding Dress in Ivory Cotton. Etsy Seller: Elika in Love
Question of the Post: Which of these handmade wedding dresses would you wear? I have my eyes on 7 & 10, so elegant and the styles are out of my comfort zone, the risk taker in me would surely love to try them on!
Happy 10th year anniversary to one of my favorite shops ETSY!