Happy fashion Friday lovelies! Today we round up our Floral-Print-for-Spring craze with these Bridesmaids totally killing it. I have carefully selected stunning Floral Print Bridesmaids photos to inspire brides and bridesmaids to explore freely the beauty that lies with this trend…is it really a trend though?
In this post, 10 sets of bridesmaids show us how to pull off the floral print wedding style regardless of the wedding theme, number of bridesmaids or even body types. From the short and fitted to the long and flowy, these bridesmaids are totally rocking the floral print wedding style and I’m in love!
Nothing says spring like flowers everywhere…even on the bridesmaids dresses!
10 Times Floral Print Bridesmaids Totally Rocked The Look
1. When all the prints did NOT match because matching was too main stream.
2. When only the Maid of Honor rocked the Print Dress.
3. When all the Bridesmaids were mismatched with just one in a stunning Floral Print Dress.
4. When they switched it up with bold color and floral print dresses, keeping same color tone.
Photo by Emily Wren Wedding Photography
5. When being Preppy was totally the way forward with these Lilly Pulitzer Dresses.
6. When they kept it vintage with floral Print Dresses and underlying Tulle.
7. When they gave the floral print dresses a vintage feel with the pop of color for the shoes.
8. When being Short and Chic totally made sense with re-wearable Dresses.
Photo by Gemma Clarke
9. When “Let it flow, let it flow” sounded like the perfect song with flowy Floral print maxi Dresses.
10. When they took it up a notch with the Modern and Romantic feel.
Question of the Day: Of these 10 creative and gorgeous looks, which is your favorite? Which one would you most likely rock as a bridesmaid?