We are stepping it all up this Thursday for you. Awesomeness of a well thought of and planned styled shoot today by In His Image Photography along with the meanest (in a good way!) vendors in collaboration. Creative Touch Designs and the rest of the team are taking us back to the stylish 1800’s with dapper and distinguished gentlemen in lots of layers, pinstripes and plaids. Of course the beautiful ladies pulled it quite strongly in their simplistic classic summer dresses, creative bold hats and their head pieces. All of them showing up in their Sunday Derby best.
From the custom boxed invitation enclosed with a rustic horse shoe and natural ribbon treatment, to amazing food and presentation for the elite jockeys family and friends, to top notch decor showcasing lots of antique and collective elements that were inspired by that era, and photography that visualizes it all perfectly, I think this shoot takes the cake on all grounds.
The Meanest Vendors: Kaplan Catering (Caterer), Creative Touch Designs (Floral Designers, Event Planner), M&M Tack Shop (Shoes), Basket treats by Alexis Streets (Specialty Foods), Gregory Vineyards (Location), Sir Byron Laurent and Dinah Pittman Creative Consulting (Fashion Designer).
Other Details to love about this Shoot:
- Brass and silver containers used to showcase flowers and wicker spears.
- The oversized white horse heads to give a distinguished statement of the appreciation of the horses victory.
- The horse saddle adorned with a gorgeous spread of fresh beautiful yellow daises that displayed the honor her victory.
- Personalized stationary labeled the mahogany wood chairs with a victory ribbon inspiration.
- Polly and burlap linens as the foundation of the design bringing the theme of classic and country together.
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights