Am I the only one that thinks colors when I am fixing my home especially on a registry? Hopefully not! Today I’d love to share a Williams-Sonoma color themed wedding registry inspiration board to get your home in a certain color/feel – Green, Yellow and Silver.
When I created my registry during my wedding, I tried to be thoughtful enough to consider my guests and keep in mind an idea of their financial standing. While I knew not everyone would purchase from the registry (by the way if it’s not cash you are giving instead of registry items, other items are just bad manners!), I still kept in mind the prices of the items I was asking for. And for that major reason (among others like the Green, Yellow and Silver going on here that I love) this Williams-Sonoma wedding registry really gets my heart.
Would you believe if I told you that every item on these boards are less than $100? Amazing!
Here are a few tips to remember when making your own wedding registry.
1. Decide on a theme or Color Feel. It doesn’t have to be matchy matchy but let it tell a story to you and your husband (and maybe your guests too)
2. Like I said above, keep the Price in mind. There is no point putting gifts in the $500 range when 80% of your guest are new graduates.
3. Give your guests options. In the example above, think of the 20% that wont break a sweat if they saw a $500 gift. Give them options and grab that opportunity to let someone spoil you!
4. Spread the word. Let people know where you are registered, usually this is done via word of mouth and a wedding website.
5. Say thank you.
Here are a few things to know about creating your wedding registry with Williams-Sonoma;
1. Their quality products will last a lifetime and can only be found at Williams-Sonoma.
2. Registrants receive a discount off of their cooking classes and a 10% completion discount for 6 months after their event date.
3. Each registrant has access to a Williams-Sonoma consultant who is there to help the couple every step of the way. They offer private appointments to discuss the couple’s needs, answer any questions about the products that they may have, and help them create their dream wish list.
5. You should totally consider the Open Kitchen section, these items come as low as $5!
So by now you are asking; How do I get on this Williams-Sonoma P?
Create your own wedding registry in just 2 very easy steps:
1. Visit Williams-Sonoma Registry page
2. Scroll down and click on “create a registry”
This is a sponsored post and thanks to Williams-Sonoma for allowing me creating a registry to swoon over and share with you. While it has been sponsored, words are solely from me and express how awesome I think this registry would be, especially for my home in Toronto!
So tell me, what would your registry look like? Got a theme in mind? Would totally love to see your board!