A while ago, we had the “Groom style” post with 10 stores for the groom, today we take on the Bride style and focus on the stores she would need to know to build up her bridal look for her big day! Since we are focusing on the style, we are thinking attire; dress, shoes, accessories and more!
Note: This post has affiliate links, should any purchase be made, KV gets compensated.
1. BHLDN: We’ve gushed about the prettiness we continuously see on BHLDN, so it should not come as a surprise to see this store listed here. From dresses for the bride, to her bridesmaids, her shoes, and accessories, BHLDN covers it all! Through their one-on-one styling services online, by phone, and in stores, BHLDN helps brides look stunning with unique attires reflective of their unique personalities.
2. David’s Bridal: Everyone knows the name David’s Bridal, and possibly every bride has checked it out. David’s Bridal has been in the businesses of getting brides ready and beautiful since 1950. David’s bridal is also specifically known for offering high quality fashion at very affordable prices! I mean, everyone knows about the DB $99 sale!
3. Dessy: Formally known as “The Dessy Group”, Dessy is one of the leading manufacturer of bridesmaid dresses, special occasion, flower girls and destination wedding gowns under the labels such as Dessy Collection, After Six, Alfred Sung, Lela Rose Bridesmaid, Social Bridesmaids, 57 Grand and After Six Wedding. Dessy has been around since 1939 as A & M Rosenthal which became The Dessy Group in the 1950’s.
4. Rent The Runway: For the runway perfect looks that you think you would wear once, Rent The Runway is the perfect spot with their designer offerings from wedding dresses, to evening dresses, jewelry and accessories. Though they offer the option to buy the items, they are widely known for their renting option. RTR is easily the one store to visit to get the overall show-stopping runway look.
Rings & Jewelry
5. Blue Nile: Founded in 1999, Blue Nile has grown to become one of the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and fine jewelry. With a pool of high-quality certified diamonds, you can create your own jewelry on the Blue Nile website. Blue Nile covers not only rings but all sorts of jewelry for both the bride and even her groom. It’s a beautiful world of diamonds over there!
6. Kay Jewelers: The famous slogan “Every Kiss begins with Kay” is one of the most memorable lines we think of in regards to the perfect engagement ring. Thanks to Kay Jewelers for coining that cheesy but catchy line which brides have come to agree with. Since 1916, Kay Jewelers has grown from one store to more than 900 from coast to coast with their very knowledgeable sales staff available to assist each customer and the website offering an Education Center where customers can learn more about jewelry.
7. Dominique Apparel: From everyday basics to special occasion – Dominique Intimates are designed in a wide size range to provide the perfect fit for every woman. Featuring Corsets bras, backless bras, and strapless bras, and a lot more, the Dominique pieces from their Bridal Collection aim to help modern brides feel more comfortable, beautiful and most of all, like themselves.
8. Victoria Secret: VS is the largest North American retailer of women’s lingerie. The company sells lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products through its catalogs, website, and its stores. Not only do they have the everyday lingerie, but they also carry a gorgeous and sexy collection for brides looking for something special underneath the wedding dress.
All Other Wedding Goodies
9. Nordstrom: A leading fashion specialty retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. With 323 stores and an easily accessible shopping website, Nordstrom’s Wedding Suite delivers everything a bride needs for her special day; from dresses, to shoes, to jewelry and so much more.
10. Hudson’s Bay: Because we couldn’t wrap this up without throwing in one for our Canadian readers (yay, you don’t need to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping!). Hudson’s Bay is a chain of 90 department stores that operate across parts of Canada. Recently released was their Wedding shop which spreads out to cover everything clothing & attire for the wedding.