Dear newly engaged, this may be what you’ve been missing, possibly without even knowing! We are talking of the newest and thrilling concept of Aisle Society Weddings! Considering a destination wedding and in search of something that would take the stress of planning a wedding miles away without compromising quality? Think of your wedding at Abaco Beach Resort in the Bahamas by your favorite wedding world tastemakers – Aisle Society!
Aisle Society has partnered with Abaco Beach Resort in the Bahamas to offer what we are calling “Aisle Society Weddings” – a carefully curated destination wedding experience designed by the ladies of Aisle Society! Choose from a tropical lush lawn or private sandy beach adorned with a draped bamboo altar, handcrafted wooden benches and lantern aisle accents.
About Abaco Beach Resort
Abaco immerses you and your guests in some of the most delightful, unexpected and authentic Bahamian experiences.
- Located just 150 miles from Florida in the Abaco Islands
- Largest marina in the Abacos
- Historic resort, built in 1955
- 89 beachfront rooms, rooms are very large
- Intimate, secluded, private
- Resort amenities includes: private beach, volleyball, kayaking, paddle boards, private beach huts, grass tennis court lawn games
- Swim up pool bar
- On-site restaurant (the food really is amazing!)
The Wedding Ceremony Design
- Multiple ceremony site locations, beach or grassy area
- Includes certified wedding planner
- Marriage certificate assistance
- FREE printable Save the Date from Aisle Society
- Wedding arbor and bench seating for 32
- Conch shell ring bearer holder
- Flower girl basket
- Welcome sign
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Starting at $3,300
Ceremony add-ons include a Cooling station – Three drink carafes (fruit infused water, iced tea, lemonade), Handheld fans, wedding paper goods(Editable ceremony program, designed by Aisle Society, to be printed locally on island), and your Ceremony Musician.
The Wedding Reception Design
- Multiple reception site locations, beach or grassy area
- Farmhouse tables under bistro lights
- Small lanterns, mercury glass centerpieces, oil votives
- Clear chargers, napkins, triangle printed menus
- Bamboo chairs
- Petite wedding cake
Reception add-ons include a lounge area, reception music, beach bonfire, dance floor and more!
The Aisle Society Weddings Experience
* Swimming with the famous Abaco Islands pigs: Includes Private boat to transport couple and guests to private Island where pigs live and fruit and bread for feeding pigs
* Dinner for two on private island: Travel by boat to a private island. Chef prepared dinner on the beach at sunset with lounge style décor
* Abaco Islands bar crawl: Wedding party, groom and groomsmen, bride and bridesmaids travel by private boat to experience the best of the Abacos on an island bar crawl. Visit the iconic Nippers Beach Bar and Grill located on Great Guana Cay
* Couples massage: Private massage for two along the pristine sand at Abaco Beach Resort
* Fishing Excursion: Private boat rental for fishing excursion in the Abaco Islands with Chef prepared dinner of fresh catch
Design: Aisle Society // Production: Abaco Beach Resort // Wedding Dresses: Alyssa Kristin // Sandals: Bella Belle Shoes // Jewelry: Haute Bride // Bridesmaid Dresses: Kate McDonald // Gold Swimsuit & Resort Dress: BHLDN // Flower Girl Dress: D.Liles Collection // Flower Girl Basket: SchneiderPeeps // Makeup: Beat by Bri // Flowers: Buds N Blooms // Rentals: PF Wedding Planning & Party Rentals // Calligraphy: Peninsula Creative // Videography: Hatfield Productions