Happy Friday dear readers! This Friday is yet another #FlowerFriday with 10 spectacular Red Wedding bouquets we’ve found. As you should all know, KnotsVilla is crazy in love with colors and we are always looking for more ways to incorporate them into wedding events (See this post of adding color to engagement sessions). Here, we are pulling focus to the color red and seeing how gorgeous the color looks in a bouquet of flowers for the wedding.
These bouquets all come from both real weddings and styled shoots and are nothing short of bold and beautiful! The selection features primarily red bouquets mixed with gorgeous complementary colors such as purple, green, pink, and blue, and others!
Pretty much, we are rounding up red wedding bouquets in the hopes that future brides can be inspired with their wedding bouquet color vision; how to mix the colors, what flowers to mix them with, etc!
10 Red Wedding Bouquets
2. Red, Pink and Ivory Bouquet via Romantic Winter Wedding by Ginger & mint Photography – Polka Dot Bride | Floral Design: Georgie Stanton
4. Deep Red and Blush Wedding Bouquet via Autumn Berry Wedding by Lara Hotz – Chic Vintage Bride | Flower Design: Jardine Botanic Floral Styling
5. Red and Blue Americana Bouquet via Glamericana July 4th Inspiration by Liquid Crystal Photography | Floral Design: FH Weddings
6. Red and Plum Rose Calla Lilies Bouquet via Glam Gold and red NYC wedding by Cyrience Creative Studio – Glamour & Grace | Floral Design: Rachel Cho
7. Deep Red and Poppy Bouquet via Autumn Wedding Inspiration by Landon Jacob – Coastal Bride | Floral Design: Branches
8. Red, Plum and Orange Fall Wedding Bouquet via Williamsburg Wedding by Grant and Deb Photographers – Tidewater & Tulle | Floral Design: Aleen Floral Design
9. Jewel Toned Wedding Bouquet via Elegant Ballroom Inspiration by E.M. Anderson Photography – Elizabeth Anne Designs | Floral Design: Flowers on Orchard Lane
10. Red Rose and Leafy Bouquet via Elegant Bridal Inspiration by MP Photographie – Bajan Wed
Question of the Post: Of all these lovely bouquets, which one are you most likely to pick for your red colored wedding?